What are some crazy goals?
Table of Contents
What are some crazy goals?
Here’s a list of bucket list goals that people have actually done:
- Air boat across an alligator infested swamp.
- Be in the front row of a concert.
- Save a life.
- Swing from a rope into a lake.
- Have a food fight.
- Go to the Day of the Dead, Mexico.
- Have a wild deer eat out of your hand.
- Visit every country in the world.
What are some cool life goals?
100 Life Goals Ideas
- Become an inspiration to others.
- Master a difficult skill.
- Become a thought leader in your industry.
- Get promoted to an executive role at your company.
- Learn about how to become a millionaire.
- Go on a trip around the world.
- Travel to your dream country.
- Double your personal income.
What are some simple life goals?
To achieve happiness and fulfillment, try to set your life goals to:
- Be Happy. Yes, one of the most common life goals is to be happy – and it’s simply worth working on!
- Give Back to Others.
- Pursue Your Passions.
- Take Care of Yourself Each Day.
- Be Social.
- Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone.
- Wrap Your Life Goals With Gratitude.
What are the goals of a student?
Here are some educational goal examples:
- Think positive to stay focused.
- Stay resilient.
- Make time to read.
- Manage your time.
- Find time to relax.
- Strive for excellence.
- Build a strong network.
- Build good study habits.
What are your life goals answer?
Goals that show that you care about society and family, or about your health, are also a good pick… I am training hard and I hope to achieve my goal next year. I want to become a better mother and wife. I am aware of the mistakes I make, and I try to improve in the most important role of my life.
What are goals for a 16 year old?
What are some good goals for teens?
- Learn a skill, like playing an instrument or sewing.
- Getting good/better grades toward the end of the school year.
- Get better at planning projects and tasks.
- Improve on your hobby or talents.
- Start journaling.
- Learning to drive and get your driver’s license.
- Save up for a car.
What are some goals for a 1st grader?
First Grade Learning Goals
- Become an independent reader, improve their phonics, phonemic awareness, and comprehension.
- Grammar skills including capitalization and punctuation.
- Handwriting skills, writing their name as well as simple words and sentences.
Do you have life goals?
Life goals, we all have them whether we admit it or not. Whether you write them out each year on January 1 in an attempt to complete them once again, or you just subconsciously strive for them every now and again, we all want something out of life.
Are your Bored Panda life goals doable?
Some of them are totally doable, while others, sadly, not so much. We here at Bored Panda have compiled a list of the craziest and funniest life goals that these smart kids had planned for themselves, and it’s the best!
What can’t you do as a kid?
As a kid there’s not a lot you can’t do, at least in your head that is, but as we slowly mature into adulthood reality sets in and suddenly only aspiring to one day own a hat and put it on is no longer an option and neither is owning a dinosaur or becoming a dragon breeder.
Do you write out your goals for the year?
Whether you write them out each year on January 1 in an attempt to complete them once again, or you just subconsciously strive for them every now and again, we all want something out of life. Most people don’t like to mention their goals because they feel that other people will think of them as unattainable.